|TYPES OF VISA||VISA FEES IN USD|
|ORDINARY (SINGLE ENTRY) VISA||50|
|MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA||100|
|STUDENT VISA||50, 250, 550|
|GRATIS VISA (DIPLOMATIC)||GRATIS (NONE)|
Students who wish to visit the United Republic of Tanzania for various academic purposes for a period not exceeding three months may be issued a student Visa for a fee of 50 USD. Whereas those who come for the same purpose for a period exceeding 3 months will pay 250 USD, 300 USD and 550 USD depending on the category chosen and will be issued with a Student Visa for a period not exceeding 2 years.
Applicants for Students Visa exceeding 3 months should be of the age from 18 years and above. If the applicant is below 18 years, then his parent or guardian must either be a Tanzanian citizen or hold a Residence Permit.
VISA PAYMENT METHOD:
An Applicant can make payment of visa fee online through one of the following methods:
- By Visa card or By Master card;
- By Swift transfer (i.e. depositing money directly into bank account at the bank counter).
After making fee payment, an Applicant will receive a notification that his payment has been received. He/she will wait for Approval of Visa before starting the journey.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A VISA ONLINE:
• Visit the Immigration Services Website (www.immigration.go.tz)
• Click “e-services” button;
• Select and click “e-Visa Application Form”;
• Upload and attach the applicant’s scanned relevant documents for the Visa;
• Then, the applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number (that may be used to track the application online);
• After completion of filling an online visa application form, the applicant will have to pay for a for respective visa fee;
• Upon successful payment, the applicant will submit his application;
• Lastly, the applicant will receive a message of confirmation of his application being received.
HOW TO TRACK VISA APPLICATION STATUS:
After successfully submitting the application, an applicant may track the progress of his application by using his ID Number, which is given during the application stage. To track the application, applicant will go back to the Visa Application System, then click the Visa Status button.
ENQUIRY WHILE MAKING VISA APPLICATION:
An applicant may at any time enquire to seek clarification regarding process through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org