- Applicants of Visa are strongly advised to read carefully the Visa Guidelines before making an application;
- Visa applicants are advised to make their applications through the Official Tanzania Immigration website (www.immigration.go.tz) ONLY and Not through any other links;
- Any applicant of Visa is assumed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions available on the Visa Portal and stipulated in the Disclaimer ;
- Applicants must ensure that their passports have a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting their application;
- Applicant is expected to apply for a right category of visa. If the applicant is not sure about the type of visa he/she requires, he/she is advised to seek guidance through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors who wish to come for holiday or Tourism are advised to apply for Ordinary Visa. However, holders of American passports who come for holiday or tourism will have to apply for Multiple Entry Visa;
- Applicants who are Not Americans, and wish to apply for Multiple Visa are >strongly advised to read carefully and observe the requirements for Multiple Visa,
- Any Visa wrongly applied or which lacks sufficient attachment(s) may be rejected;
- No refund will be made in respect of any rejected visa application;
- The Visa applications will be processed within ten days, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications;
- After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey, even If the stipulated time frame expires;
- Approval notifications will be sent to applicants’ e-mails If for any reason, the applicant does not receive Visa notification within the specified time, he is advised to access the Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa Online;
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant;
- Applicants whose nationals fall under Referral Visa category are not advised to book flight tickets or make payments for any reservations in Tanzania before they get approval for their Visa. Also, such applicants are advised to apply at least two months before their date of travel;
- The list of countries which fall under Referred Visa may change at any time; therefore, applicants are advised to review this list on our website from time to time.
- Visa regulations and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notification to the applicants.
It should be noted that the possession of Visa is not a final authority to enter the United Republic of Tanzania. The Immigration Officer at the Entry point may refuse a holder of visa to enter, if he is satisfied that the holder is unable to fulfil Immigration entry requirements or if the presence of such person or visitors in the United Republic of Tanzania would be contrary to the National Interests.
Also, Visitors MUST show their Return Ticket upon arrival